The Spellbinders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farewell all

3 posters

Go down

Farewell all Empty Farewell all

Post  Djoee Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:35 pm

hope you guys'll be much more happy now u've gotn rid of the bad guy in the guild who did nothing whatsoever for his fellow guildmembers...
Funny thing is, abraxus said everyone, yes everyone voted against me, but when i came online or said somethig it was always hi Joe m8 how are u how u been bla bla bla... everyone seemed to hate me but noone said something to me or even acted unfriendly, no, ppl laughed in my face, why??? To come to instances with me free gear with stupid Joe who helps everyone even if he has nothing in it... And how about the shitload of money i pumped in the guild, and the hours of playtime, is that all down the drain then? I would kindly ask all of u to think whats fair and refund me part of the money i pumped in "the spellbinders"... that would be fair...

and just for the record, if pinki is so honest, why did he ignore me from the day scathe left, real mature and then going around turning the whole guild against me...

nice one guys

really dissapointed...

Djoee
Admin

https://thespellbinders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Farewell all Empty Re: Farewell all

Post  Djoee Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:51 am

6 views and no reply's, don't tell me you all got scared all of a sudden, y'all had such a big mouth yesterday..

Djoee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vee Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:17 am

Well a couple of the views were mine and since I haven't really been on for a couple of days I didn't know what was going on so kind of makes it hard to comment either way.
I have nothing against either you or Pinkie so just disappointed to see this kind of thing happening in the guild.

Regards
Vee

Vee

Back to top Go down

Post  Simonick Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:14 pm

I agree hun, I'm one of the officers but I wasn't even asked about my opinion, nor did I know about the whole situation. I'm sorry it had 2 be like this... Neutral
Simonick
Simonick

Back to top Go down

Post  Djoee Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:11 am

anyway, no point in making myself insane about it, have accepted it now, nothing to do about it now i guess, i just think it's a shame not all officers have been consulted just the one's that were 100% against me, and a few good one's i won't ever forget! these ppl know who i mean, no need to name them...
anyway all the best off luck to you all...

regards

Joe

Djoee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum