The Spellbinders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So we now have a forum... any thoughts about it?

+3
Djoee
Silly
Sendude
7 posters

Go down

So we now have a forum... any thoughts about it? Empty So we now have a forum... any thoughts about it?

Post  Sendude Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:46 am

Ok so now we have a forum and im the first to post a topic Very Happy. Nice.

Any thoughts about it? Is it good or bad or anything? Wink

Sendude

Back to top Go down

So we now have a forum... any thoughts about it? Empty Re: So we now have a forum... any thoughts about it?

Post  Silly Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:51 am

Yeah its good, will be nice to get to know some of you better Smile

Silly
Admin

Back to top Go down

So we now have a forum... any thoughts about it? Empty Re: So we now have a forum... any thoughts about it?

Post  Djoee Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:28 am

hehe just my thought, ill try to get a pic up by tonight, u can upload then on this server here dont exactly know how yet tho

Djoee
Admin

https://thespellbinders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

So we now have a forum... any thoughts about it? Empty chat chat chat pic pic pic

Post  nightgruff Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:42 am

He he geek

looking good so far, will have to find a photo the shows off my better side to shove on the site.
Although the colour of the text is a little hard to read with the back ground or is it my eye sight failing me in my old age?? affraid

nightgruff

Back to top Go down

Post  Djoee Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:59 am

its white background with black letters here m8? can u change teh setting at home or is it my job?

Djoee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silly Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:55 am

Yeah I find it hard on my eyes too, the posts are fine but the rest of the site is green with grey text.
We need to change the theme of the site I think I dont think people can do it themselves. I can't do any admin stuff btw can you check how you change that? And I will try an sort it out Very Happy

Silly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silly Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:02 pm

Liking the new look much easier on the eyes, ta much.
Anyone got some suggestions for what topics we can have? Need to get everyone posting now Laughing

Silly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuaron Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:04 am

New look a whole lot better - can actually use it now.

Will have to get a photo to put on here now - god i hate my photo bieng taken.....lol
Cuaron
Cuaron

Back to top Go down

So we now have a forum... any thoughts about it? Empty The Forum

Post  allicai Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:57 am

Great idea but i think all guildies should be posting on here no matter what the excuse it dosnt take long to put a thought in to words so their is no reason for not signing up
allicai
allicai

Back to top Go down

Post  Djoee Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:27 pm

right on allicai tell em m8!

Djoee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  allicai Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:48 am

M8! they all need telling their was close to 150 people in the guild lat time i looked and only 22 seem to be able to manage the very hard task of an e-mail addy and god help them a password aswell No
allicai
allicai

Back to top Go down

Post  allicai Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:31 am

Quick thought to make people sign up may sound a bit cruel but it will kick start a bit of life into the forum no access to the guild bank untill signing to the forum and making atleast a few posts
allicai
allicai

Back to top Go down

Post  Scathe Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:42 pm

I think thats quite a good idea hun. It stops people joining the guild, wiping out some of the decent items in the Bank and then leaving.
Ok, they might do that anyway, however, I think its less likely that they will if they have to join the site. It'll mean that theyre interested in the guild and not just what they can get out of it/us.

Scathe

Back to top Go down

Post  Djoee Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:34 am

yes just read the idea and it sounds terrific, should suggest this to abs

Djoee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  allicai Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:44 pm

well somthing need to be done about the lack of post on here lets tak it to the vote then abraxus can check the results make it easier for him to make his desision
allicai
allicai

Back to top Go down

Post  allicai Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:45 pm

obviously i vote for it so YES for me
allicai
allicai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum